7/01/2014

Southern California, Hermit Crabs, and More!


Hey!

I know it's been a really long while since seriously posting as I was on hiatus during my freshman year at college.  I traveled 2,129 miles from my hometown in Pennsylvania to sunny Orange, California to study creative writing and French.  My what an experience it has been!  I've gotten to explore Southern California, meet a ton of amazing people, and enrich my life with a quality education learning about the things I love.

During my freshman year, my parents decided to accept the challenge of caring for my hermit crabs while I was away.  They've done an excellent job and I couldn't be happier.  This summer I get the chance to give my hermit crabs the necessary TLC they need from me and then I'm back to Southern California for my sophomore year.

In the next few days, I will be posting some crabitat pictures and maybe some shots of my crabs if they are out and about!  In the meantime, I am glad to be back and regularly posting.  I hope you all will enjoy what's in store for Kilimanjaro's Hermits.

Love and Happy Crabbing,
Rob (Kilimanjaro)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! I am a new moderator and shared the hermit crab food pyramid in a Facebook group called HCOWW (Hermit Crab Owners Worldwide) and I forgot whom I should give credit to!! Someone else helped me out so now I'm able to ask your permission if I may send members here as this is the most comprehensive food guide I've seen and the easiest to understand.

Unknown said...

My name is Val Walker and my email is valeciaawalker@gmail.com